WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT OUR UPCOMING PROPERTY ENHANCEMENTS
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
- We are expanding our Culinary programming with the development of a new, interactive Life in Balance Culinary Arts Kitchen. This new demonstration kitchen will be built adjacent to our Cactus Flower restaurant.
- Construction began May 10, 2018 and is expected to conclude October 31, 2018.
- With this exciting new development, we will be adjusting our dining spaces appropriately to provide mindful areas for you to enjoy the same healthful and delicious meals Miraval is known for.
- Additional dining spaces will be available at The Hidden Creek Deck and Chef’s Garden.
- There will be NO change in the quality or quantity of service from our Cactus Flower Restaurant.
- Palm Court Cafe will be open from 6am – 6pm daily.
- The beverage and snack menu at the Oasis Pool will be available from 10am-6pm daily (weather permitting).
- In room dining fees will be waived for the duration of the construction period.
Enjoy our Villas for the most luxurious and private accommodations. Located on the perimeter of the property, experience unobstructed mountain views, outdoor living, gourmet kitchens, pools, and more.