Learn more about The Retreat accommodations here.
Back By Popular Demand
The Retreat Package
Enjoy our newest accommodations: The Retreat
Move into space that transcends the traditional suite. The Retreat at Miraval Arizona features 22 residences created for getaways with friends or loved ones, the solo traveler, corporate retreats, family reunions, milestone birthday celebrations, or other group events.
The Retreat Package Includes:
- Luxury accommodations in our newest experience, The Retreat
- $250 nightly resort credit, per person to use toward spa services, private sessions and activities
- Dedicated check-in service
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities, climbing wall and more
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments
The Fine Print
- Package rates are per person, per night in our newest accommodations, The Retreat.
- Special offer valid for stays now through December 31, 2019.
- Packages cannot be combined or applied to any other promotional package and not applicable towards Villa, Exclusive Reports or Group Reservations. Promotion packages cannot be applied to existing reservations. Starting rates are based upon availability.
- A 23% Resort Charge (on Resort Package Rates) will be added daily to your package rate which includes access to over 120 select wellness classes and lectures weekly, along with full access to Resort and Spa Pools, Fitness Center and Wi-Fi.
An advanced deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation. For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your advanced deposit. For cancellations made 21-30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be held for future use within the same calendar year. For cancellations made fewer than 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be forfeited.