Join Miraval Arizona thought-leader, Phyllis Braxton who will guide you in discovering what barriers exist that inhibit productivity and will ensure all members of your community feel valued. Enjoy lectures, and a Q&A session with Phyllis that teaches you new content and skills lead you on a journey towards building a culture that is equitable and just for all.
October 28 - October 31
BOOK YOUR STAY
Contact our Experience Planning team to add this exceptional immersion to your itinerary.
Enjoy $175 nightly resort credit, all meals, and unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, fitness, yoga, meditation classes, challenge course activities, climbing wall, and more.
All Packages Include:
- Delicious and healthy gourmet meals served daily in our Cactus Flower Restaurant.
- Complimentary daily wellness activities, lectures, yoga, meditation and fitness classes.
- Luxurious, casita-inspired accommodations.
- Unlimited fresh smoothies, tea, coffee, and freshly prepared grab ‘n go snacks served at Palm Court Cafe.
- In-Room Dining & all non-alcoholic beverage service.
- Stay four nights, receive the fifth night for free. *Restrictions Apply
- $175 nightly resort credits to use toward spa services, private sessions, equine, and culinary experiences.
- Complimentary shared shuttle airport transfers from Tucson International Airport.
- Miraval is a non-tipping resort.
Schedule of Events
Friday October, 29
- 3:00 PM - 3:45 pm | Being Authentically You: 7 key steps to success
Saturday October, 30
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 pm | Facilitating Cultural Change
Sunday October, 31
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 am | Lunch & Learn: Q&A with Phyllis Braxton
Meet your Leaders
Phyllis Braxton, CEO & Founder of PINK consulting, LLC and Authentic Circle Member
Phyllis Braxton-Frierson is the CEO and Founder of PINK Consulting, LLC and The PINK Brand, and a Miraval Authentic Circle Member. She has been in the DEI field for nearly 25 years. Phyllis was an adjunct professor teaching graduate-level courses in diversity, received her master’s degree all at the University of Minnesota, and earned her
bachelor’s degree from Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Ga.