Enjoy a special escape this year that is filled with books and discussions while reconnecting and recharging your hearts and your minds. Let the Literary Escape at Miraval Arizona be the needed balm for your spirit whether you come alone or with family and friends. Julie Robinson this year has invited to return three of her favorite authors that inspire her not just with their work but also with their insight and ability to use their novels and short stories to examine how to live a meaningful life. Join Lauren Groff, Paula McLain and Meg Wolitzer along with Julie Robinson and the wellbeing specialists at Miraval for a unique experience planned just for you.
March 28 - March 31
For Reservations, Contact 800.232.3969
AND MENTION LITERARY ESCAPE
All Packages Include:
- $125 nightly resort credit, per person to use toward spa services, private sessions, and activities
- Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities and climbing wall
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
- Luxurious casita-style accommodations
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
- Unlimited participation in daily yoga, meditation, & wellness lectures
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities and spa facilities
All prices quoted are for a 3-night package per person and include a $125 nightly resort credit and all scheduled Literary Affairs activities. Prices inclusive of all taxes and fees.
Standard: (1) Guest: $2,954, (2) Guests: $2,540
Desert Sky Suite: (3) Guests: $3,243
Sunrise Rooms: (1) Guest: $3,218, (2) Guests: $2,672
Solace Retreat: (2) Guests: $3,243, (3) Guests: $3,119
Schedule of Events
Thursday March, 28
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 am | Book Club with Author: Paula McLain, Love in Ruin
Friday March, 29
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 pm | Book Club Bootcamp: Circe by Madeline Miller
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 pm | Book Club with Author: Meg Wolitzer, The Female Persuasion
Saturday March, 30
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 pm | Book Club with Author - Lauren Goff, Florida
- 7:45 PM - 9:00 pm | Authors, Coffe & S'mores at the Kiva
Book Club Discussion: Meet the Author | Share an evening with two time National Book Award Finalist Lauren Groff. Enjoy a book club style discussion of her latest collection of short stories, Florida, moderated by book club guru Julie Robinson. Includes a Q&A session and book signing.
Book Club Discussion: Meet the Author | Share an evening with Paula McLain, New York Times bestselling author. Enjoy a book club style discussion of her latest novel, Love and Ruin, moderated by book club guru Julie Robinson. Includes a Q&A session and book signing.
Book Club Discussion: Meet the Author | Share an evening with Meg Wolitzer, New York Times bestselling author. Enjoy a book club style discussion of her latest novel, The Female Persuasion, moderated by book club guru Julie Robinson. Includes a Q&A session and book signing.
Julie’s Book Club Boot Camp | Julie Robinson shares her expertise on how to start a book club, improve the dynamics of an existing one and select discussion provoking books. Join a book club conversation about the the New York Times best-selling novel, Circe by Madeline Miller, and discover how to move “beyond the book.”
Meet your Leaders
Founder of Literary Affairs and The Literary Escape Beverly Hills
Author of Florida
Author of Love and Ruin
Author of The Female Persuasion