MIRAVAL MASK POLICY & SAFETY STANDARDS
- In alignment with the CDC’s guidelines, in addition to state and local regulations including Pima County’s mask mandate, Miraval Arizona requires all guests to wear face coverings indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Complimentary masks are available to all guests.
- For the safety and protection of all colleagues and guests, we will continue to require all colleagues to wear face coverings in indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval Arizona will continue to abide by the safety procedures established by our trusted panel of medical experts and industry advisors in the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
- Miraval Arizona remains committed to operating at the highest level of safety and will continue following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
- Guests who are not willing to comply with the policy may either stay in their guestroom throughout their visit or they will be asked to leave the premises.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE
Miraval Resorts & Spas are excited to welcome international guests who are in compliance with the vaccination and negative COVID test requirements for air travel.
HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU & OUR TEAM
Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
- Miraval Arizona is taking advance and extensive cleaning protocols prior to arrival. Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized, and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives.
- During your stay for your comfort, we will offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. Some things will look different, but the core experience will remain the same. All wellness activities will require advance sign-up to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Guests can indicate their housekeeping preferences upon check-in or anytime during their stay.
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
Advance spa reservations are required and we strongly suggest booking 6-8 weeks in advance of your arrival date. Last-minute spa availability is extremely limited.
- Masks are required for guests at all times in the spa, including but not limited to the sauna, steam room, lobby, retail, outdoor treatment rooms, and locker rooms.
- Hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms will remain open with single occupancy limits and mask requirements strongly enforced.
- For the duration of all spa services, guests and spa providers are required to wear a mask, with the exception of facial services.
- FOR FACIALS ONLY: Miraval aestheticians will direct guests to remove their masks during the necessary portions of the facial service.
- Spa colleagues will continue to wear masks at all times.
CURRENT EXPERIENCES & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
To prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended. The Body Mindfulness Center & Agave Yoga Studio are open.
Unvaccinated guests at outdoor pools should wear face masks based on the below guidelines:
- Guests who are at an outdoor pool in the water do not need to wear a face mask, however, they need to socially distance by 6’ or more from other people who are not part of their immediate party.
- Guests who are lounging outside by the pool, socially distance by 6’or more are not required to wear a face mask.
- Face masks are encouraged for guests when moving around the pool area to order food, visit the restrooms, activity desk, or the like.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
An advance deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation.
We are extending a flexible cancellation policy and not forfeiting deposits up to 8 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 7 days or less before arrival will forfeit deposits.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitation accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer
questions regarding your future Miraval stay.
Connect with an Experience Planner today
Sunday – Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST