HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU & OUR TEAM
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Miraval is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind.
Guided by mindful actions and our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- Miraval Arizona is taking advance and extensive cleaning protocols prior to arrival. Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives.
- During your stay for your comfort, we will offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. Some things will look different, but the core experience will remain the same. To start, all wellness activities will require advance sign up to ensure physical distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Masks will be required in certain areas. Housekeeping will only be available upon request.
FACE MASK & COVERINGS
Face coverings will be required in hotel indoor public areas at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas. In accordance with our Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, face coverings will be required in any outdoor spaces where physical distancing cannot be observed.
CURRENT EXPERIENCES & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
To prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended. The Body Mindfulness Center & Agave Yoga Studio is now open.
*THE BODY MINDFULNESS CENTER LOCKER ROOMS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO LOCAL SAFETY ORDINANCES.
MIRAVAL ARIZONA WILL OFFER OUTDOOR YOGA & FITNESS CLASSES TO GUESTS.
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
We are offering a limited menu of spa services and reducing the capacity of our treatment rooms. Advance spa reservations are required. 4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
* Locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools are closed.
* Guests are required to wear a mask, with the exception of facial treatments.
* Guests are required to arrive at The Life In Balance Spa wearing their robe.
* Guests will be checked in and escorted to the relaxation area to wait for their therapist.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
We are also offering flexible cancellation policies to give you peace of mind while you consider Miraval for future travel.
An advance deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation. We are extending a flexible cancellation policy (up to 24 hours prior to arrival) and not forfeiting deposits should you need to cancel.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitation accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer
questions regarding your future Miraval stay.
Connect with an Experience Planner today
Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 7:00pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am – 5:00pm PST
We can’t wait to welcome our guests and colleagues back soon and get back to what we do best – creating balance together.